Hiyoshi “protects” the urban and natural environment by undertaking various maintenance and
improvement work from general waste disposal including collection and
transportation of human waste to disposal of specially controlled industrial waste (hazardous waste),
as well as various types of management and maintenance work such as road cleaning and sewer pipe cleaning.
Sewage Pipeline Maintenance
Using specialized video cameras, we inspect the insides of sewage pipes to clean them and/or repair any cracks, damage and/or leaking parts based on the inspection results.
- Sewer Pipe TV Inspection
- Sewer Pipe Cleaning
- Manhole Replacement
- Sewer Pipe Repair
- Corrosion Protection Work
- Water Leakage Repair Work
- Construction of Drainage Facilities
Sweeping and Dredging
We clean reservoirs and roads using special-purpose vehicles, and provide services to maintain and manage road components such as gutters and drainage pipes.
- Road Maintenance
- Gutter and Cross-sectional Pipe Cleaning
- Cleaning of Water Storage Tank
- Pit Cleaning
- Cleaning of Inside Furnance
- Dredging and Pond Cleaning
Civil Engineering Works
We perform general civil engineering and management work.
- Repairing of Gutter and Channel
- Sewer Pipe and Other Duit Related Work
- Road Paving
- Bridge Construction Work
- Other Civil Engineering Work
Waste Collection and Transportation
We collect and transport various types of waste including household waste and industrial waste.
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Night Soil
- Industrial Waste